Epson L805 Wi-Fi Photo Ink Tank Printer
- The L805s integrated Wi-Fi support and expanded colour gamut of 6 inks brings you ease of printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network so you can print low-cost, lab-quality photos at your convenience.
- Yield of Up to 1,800 4R photos
- Lowest Printing Costs
- Wi-Fi & Epson iPrint
- CD/DVD Printing Capability
- 1 year or 3,000 prints warranty
- PRINT SCAN COPY
|Connectivity||Wireless, Ethernet, USB|
|Features||3 in 1|
|Pages per minute (black)||27|
|Pages per minute (colour)||25|
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review
The integrated wireless connectivity on the L805 allows easy and flexible printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network.
Epson Connect Enabled
- Epson iPrint - Print directly from your smart devices or online cloud storage devices. You can also use your smart device as a scanner to capture a document, format, enhance, and print it to a Wi-Fi-enabled printer wirelessly via the app.
- Epson Email Print - Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver - Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet, using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
Unsurpassed Print Quality
With a resolution of 5760 dpi and the expanded colour gamut of 6 inks, you can be assured of the highest quality in photo printing.
Superior Print Speed
With a photo print speed of up to 12 sec per 4R photo*, you can achieve much more with less time.
*Based on 4R borderless photo draft mode.
Direct Printing onto CDs/DVDs
With the Epson L805, you can print directly onto the printable surface of your CDs/DVDs, removing the need for additional adhesive labels, thereby saving you money.
Epson Easy Photo Print
Achieve photo lab quality prints with Epson’s Easy Photo Print. The easyto- use software allows you to choose from fixed layouts for your photos or customise photo layouts based on your needs. You can also quickly perfect your photos with image correction features such as Red Eye Correction and Photo Enhance.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
Enjoy Epson’s warranty coverage of up to 1 year or 3,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty covers the printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts
** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and colour combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturers’ websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
Print Method:On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)Maximum Print Resolution:5,760 x 1,440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)Minimum Ink Droplet Volume:1.5 plAutomatic Duplex Printing:NoPrint Direction:Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printingNozzle Configuration:90 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)
Draft, A4 (Black / Colour):Approx. 37 ppm / 38 ppm *1ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour):Up to 5.1 ipm / 4.8 ipm *1Photo Default:Approx. 27 sec per photo (Borderless) *1
Max Photo Default: Approx. 12 sec per photo (Borderless) *1